01 March, 2013

Voodoo Doughnuts



    The past couple of weeks have been quite busy. Work is keeping me on my toes because right now I'm basically there when someone else doesn't want to or can't. It's about the equivalent of part-time but I'm still doing a bit of modeling. My gig last Sunday was in Portland... which meant trip time! Portland is only about 40 minutes away but we don't go too often. I love it there though, and this time we got to go to Voodoo Doughnuts!



The line was pretty long, I'd say we waited about 15 - 20 minutes, if that. I honestly was not expecting a line... I know they're popular... but geeze!

Thomas and I filmed our reactions to a couple of doughnuts!



The doughnuts made us very jittery though and I don't recommend eating more than one at a time, but the oreo doughnut is fantastic!
The modeling shoot was fun and payed some bills. I forgot to do an Outfit of the Day which sucks because I looked cute... but you can kind of see it in the video (and the weird way I sit on my left leg...)

Today is Self-Harm Awareness Day. Stay Strong, and of course think lovely thoughts!




18 comments:

  1. I wish we had shops like Voodoo Doughnut here in the UK - those doughnuts sound delicious!! An oreo doughnut? Ahh it's not even breakfast time yet and I'm after something sweet haha. You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They are pretty amazing but I'm sure the UK has some lovely shops! I know there are some tea houses I want to see there!

      Delete
  2. I wish I had gone to Voodoo last time I was in Portland! It pops up on blogs every now and then, and it looks like such a fun place. Also, I love doughnuts. You look super cute, and I love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even heard about it until I moved to the North-West.,, but it's definitely worth a visit! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  3. Aw I'm jealous! Its on my bucket list to go to voodoo donut. By the way, I LOVE eisley too!

    xoxo

    cloudychase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out when you can't! They need to spread out more so it's not just in the North West! And yay for being a fellow Eisley fan! :)

      Delete
  4. I have always wanted to try Voodoo Doughnuts, I wish they would open a store in Australia because I keep hearing raving reviews! Although, waiting that long in line must have been annoying...but worthwhile I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was definitely worth the wait! I sure wish they would put more store around the world... they would make a lot of money! I wish I could send you some :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for following me! Now I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, I've always wanted to try their donuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You definitely need to try and make it out here sometime!

      Delete
  7. Oh gosh, I remember seeing this place on Man vs. Food!! Really need to visit this place soon!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! I need to check out that episode :)

      Delete
  8. Voodoo Doughnuts? That's pretty awesome!!! I love their sign! I need to go to Portland so I can have the Maple Bacon doughnut!! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be lovely if you came to try their doughnuts... I'm sure you'd love them!

      Delete
  9. Ive been there! IT WAS SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete